Use the following words to make yes/no questions in the
Present Perfect Tense.
1. write to your family lately
2. go to the library recently.
3. go to the zoo lately.
4. see any good movies lately.
5. receive any letters lately.
6. be absent lately.
7. have a job interview lately.
8. read any good books recently.
9. make any long-distance calls lately.
10. take any tests recently.
11. visit your aunt lately.
12. be on any trips recently.
13. eat any tasty desserts recently.
14. find any good restaurants recently.
15. plant any new flowers in your garden recently.