Suppose you hear the following the statements in the present tense. Ask the person "How long?"
1. My brother is in college.
2. Barack Obama is the president of the United States.
3. Maria has a driver's license.
4. I study English.
5. My parents live in San Francisco.
6. They know the teacher.
7. There are satellites in space.
8. My sister lives in an apartment on Guerrero Street.
9. I work at A.B.C. Company.
10. My brother is interested in computer science.
11. She knows how to dance the minuet.
Conversation Practice: Grammartalk Seven, Page One, Present Perfect Tense
Jennifer ESL - Present Perfect, Lesson 6a