Monday, November 5, 2012

Using the infinitive after "too" and "enough".

"Montmartre, Paris" Vincent Van Gogh, 1886



















1. enough/don't/that business/money/I/to buy/have



2. were/too/to fail/in 2008/thought/banks/The government/big



3. enough/my children/This food/nutritious/to feed/isn't


4. to bring/too/This camera/large/on the trip/is



5. sleepy/my homework/too/to finish/was/last night/I



6. to the party/was/to go/too busy/Stan



7. to go skating/frozen/isn't/The lake/enough



8. to eat/hungry/a steak sandwich/I'm not/enough



9. those mountains/is/to clear/The plane/flying/too low



10. to accept/more patients/too full/The hospital/is



11. driving/enough/to pass/You're not/fast/that car



12. funny/wasn't/to make/enough/laugh/The clown/people



13. near the ceiling/air/to stay/The balloon/too much/leaked



14. ?to finish/Did/enough time/you/the exam/have



15. to go/It was/too cold/in the river/swimming



16. strong/a camel/Nobody/enough/is/to lift



17. I'm sorry. too young/alcohol/You're/to buy



18. now/into the project/to give up/energy/to give up/put/He's/too much



19. to watch/That movie/for the children/too violent/is



20. the rabbit/enough/My dog/fast/to catch/wasn't



21. isn't/to stay up/Jimmy/enough/past 12:00/old



22. ?enough time/you/have/breakfast/this morning/to eat/Did



23. Unfortunately,/tall enough/on the basketball team/to be/isn't/Mary



24. is/to drink/for me/This tea/too hot



25. to reach/short/I'm/the top shelf/too

2 comments:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete